[WT-support] Paid, But No Credentials

OG55W og55w at oh2j.info
Tue Oct 29 15:43:22 CET 2019

http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870

After receiving the payment confirmation, once the registrable version installed and working, to get your registration key, you have to fill the fields below, with your customer account number, your callsign and the Win-Test computer code found in the Win-Test registration dialog (Help / Register software... menu).