[WT-support] How do I post a spot to the Bandmap without willing it clearing another spot on the same frequency

Michael Ruttenberg mjruttenberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 15:12:26 CET 2019

It seems that whenever I post a spot to the bandmap, is there is a spot within ~500hz up or down it clears the spots, and puts my posted spot instead of it.

Is there a way to make this post the spot without clearing existing surrounding spots? Sometimes multiple stations are audible very close together and I don’t wish to clear them.

If this is unavoidable, how to do insert the tolerance for how close the spot is before I tell it it should not clear a call that is nearby but not on the frequency?

Thanks
Mike
G7TWC