[WT-support] Sweepstakes Exchange Parser

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 18:33:43 CEST 2019

I recall seeing (some time ago) that it was possible to set up Win-Test
with a TRLog-style Sweepstakes Exchange Parser in the exchange field,
rather than the individual fields for Number, Precedence, Check, and
Section. The Parser offers significant advantages for fills and
corrections...the exchange Parser knows that (for instance) 331A 75NTX 231U
= 231 U 75 NTX

I'm planning to use Win-Test in SS CW in a couple of weeks. I've searched
my archived emails and the list archives with no luck. Either I imagined
the whole thing or I don't know what to search for. If such a thing exists,
please point me towards it.

Thanks,
Chris W4WF
--