[WT-support] very unimportant question about window colors

wigi at kl0r.com wigi at kl0r.com
Thu Nov 7 21:37:07 CET 2019

What happens is that when I select a color from the color picker by clicking on the color (for example, red), the pull down menu that displays the color reverts to the default color, so if I were to select OK, I would be selecting the default color.

I just tried a work-around, and it worked. What I did was hover over the color (in this case, red) but rather than clicking on the color in the color picker, I hit <enter> from the keyboard. When I do this, the color in the pulldown changes to the color I was hovering over. This allowed me to select that color by hitting or clicking on OK, without clicking on the color from the color picker.

I hope that makes sense...