[WT-support] very unimportant question about window colors

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 7 19:35:55 CET 2019

These things get messed up in the WT.INI file from time to time.  Brute
force solution is to force Win-Test to make a new wt.ini file (you'll have
to reenter your registration code).

   1. Open Win-Test and select Help | Register software
   2. Print the screen or copy and save all the numbers you see there
   3. Select File | Explore | /cfg directory to open up Windows File
   Explorer
   4. Select File | Quit to exit Win-Test (Windows File Explorer remains
   open)
   5. Rename or erase the wt.ini
   6. Restart Win-Test (it will come up in demo mode, click the button to
   start)
   7. Select Help | Register software and enter the information copied in
   step 2
   8. Open an old log and you should be able to change window colors

An alternative is to open Win-Test using a comand prompt and specify the -i
option:

cd \Program Files (x86)\Win-Test

wt -i New.ini

(Continue with step 7)

Once complete, close Win-Test and replacew wt.ini with New.ini