[WT-support] WT registration key request with no reply

Teijo Murtovaara teijo.murtovaara at netikka.fi
Sun Jun 9 11:46:05 CEST 2019

Hello,

My old contest laptop developed a problem just before WPX CW and I
started to prepare another laptop to replace it. I tried to register
Win-Test but for some reason I am not receiving the confirmation email
with the registration key although the web page informs "Registration
key request confirmed".

So here is what I have done sofar:
- I installed the registrable version of WT on my new logger laptop
- I Went into "Help" / "Register software"
- I copied the computer code of the new laptop
- I opened WT registration web page
- I entered my customer account number and my licensee callsign
according to the e-mail I received when I bought the licence
- I entered my email address which has not changed in years and has
worked just fine with previous registrations
- I waited for the registration key which I never received although I
repeated the registration steps a few times
- And yes I have already checked that the email has not been considered
as a spam message

The last time I registered WT on another computer the registration went
as expected and I received the registration key promptly. Too bad this
particular computer is a desktop model which I cannot use at my station
due to the space constraints.

73,
Teijo, OH6NIO