[WT-support] MultiMulti Set Up

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 30 16:41:48 CEST 2019

Yes, at a multi-multi, each band must start at serial 1.  It has been this
way since the old days, before computers, when everyone logged on paper,
when there was no practical way to sequence QSO numbers when multiple
stations were making contacts at the same time.

I am not aware of any contest where the rules require multi-multi stations
to send a unique sequential serial number for every QSO that is logged.  If
there is such a contest, the rules should be changed, as it forces
unnecessary complexity on the logging software, for that contest only.