[WT-support] 100 Hz resolution

Richard White gi4doh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:08:34 CEST 2019

I am try to set up Win-test for IOTA for CW with my K3. I am using my own
skimmer for spots. Everything is OK when I click on Skimmer but once I
click on the WT bandmap WT forces the frequency to a resolution of100 Hz.
One I have clicked on the WT bandmap even clicking on a signal on the
Skimmer window WT forces the K3 to 100 Hz.

A more serious result is that when I try to change band on the K3 WT
changes it back again.

This problem doesn't occur until I first click on the WT bandmap. If I
close WT everything is OK again until I reopen WT and click on the bandmap
again. The obvious workaround is to not click on the bandmap but that takes
away a very useful feature.

I have tried using both Win4K3 and Omni-rig to provide CAT for both Simmer
and WT but the results are the same.

I am new to WT and IOTA is approaching so I would appreciate any help.

73 Richard GI4DOH GI5I