[WT-support] Possible scoring bug in Wintest

Andrew Bennett andrew.bennett21 at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 20 17:48:29 CET 2019

Yesterday I took part in the RSGB 80m/40m/ AFS championship contest.

Wintest performed well for the duration of the contest but at the end of the
contest in the log points table it showed that I had got 131 dupes on 4om
yet the Cabrillo log didn't show any dupes and the total points scored
equated to the number of qso's I had made.

I am wondering if there is a bug in wintest as a friend of mine who also
took part in the same contest noted that wintest also showed him as having
194 dupes on 40m.

Has anybody else had the same issue? I am running the latest version of the
software.

Kind Regards

De Andrew G0HSA