[WT-support] Multi-op log sync

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Feb 17 04:57:17 CET 2019

After the contest is over, you may use the Win-Test menu  *File | Merge
Logs* to merge copies of the logs that you have gathered from the various
computers onto a thumb drive.  Tip:  you must first select *File | Close* (
*not* *Exit*) before the Merge Logs option appears in the menu.

However, this is rarely required.  A fresh computer on the LAN *should*
merge QSOs automatically with all the other computers on the LAN, unless
the date or time are wrong, or the contest is wrong, or it is running a
different version of Win-Test.  Of course you must also set the same *broadcast
address* and port number in the Win-Test Interface Configuration menu of
the new computer, and all the *Advanced Settings* (button under the
Ethernet options) must be set to the default.  The sync process is slow,
but it should catch up eventually.