[WT-support] sending command to go to end of log? Re: problem with serial number while changing bands

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Feb 9 21:18:16 CET 2019

Here's a script named GoToEndOfLog.wts.  Save in your /scripts directory
and call from another script using wtScript:Call("GoToEndOfLog"), or assign
to a key.

Key lines:

-- Windows virtual key code constant
VK_END = 291      -- The End key (VK_END=0x23, 35+256 = 291)

-- Simulate Ctrl+End (Go to end of log)
wtApp:SendKeyCode(VK_END, WT_KEY_CTRL)

return -1

But I think you should change bands by typing the band name into the empty
logging window and pressing Enter, rather than using Alt+F1 or Alt-F2.  The
list of acceptable values in is in the Check Multipliers window (F10).

First, set Tools | Data Entry | Priority to *Band*

50 [Enter] changes to 6m
144 [Enter] changes to 2m
19G [Enter] changes to 19 GHz band