[WT-support] sending command to go to end of log? Re: problem with serial number while changing bands

Alexander Kurpiers a.kurpiers at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 20:47:23 CET 2019

Hello,

I was thinking about a good way to fix my issue (I still think allowing
that changing the band of an already logged QSO is far too dangerous):
before sending a command to change bands I would have to make sure that
the log is at the end. Easy by keyboard (ctrl-end), but it seems it is
not possible to send a remote command as there is no matching text command?

73' Alexander DL8AAU