[WT-support] mp3 recorder player always plays the first qso

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Aug 11 22:42:43 CEST 2019

Make sure you don't have two MP3 files for the same contest and year in the
same directory, e.g. a "practice log" MP3 file with a different name, and a
real one.  Win-Test is probably reading the wrong MP3 file.  You can verify
this by right clicking on the contest recorder window and selecting "Files
information ..."

See  http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Contest_Recorder