[WT-support] Registered Users Only download

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Apr 4 03:29:08 CEST 2019

If you changed the installation drive to a new SSD, the computer code is
probably different than it used to be, and you'll need to request a brand
new (free) registration key for that computer code.

Step-by-step details with screen shots showing how to do it all may be
found here:

https://bit.ly/registerwt

You do not need to purchase a new copy.

There are a few things not mentioned:

You must *right-click* on the install program and select *Run as
administrator*

After the install completes, you must right click on the Win-Test
short-cut, *Properties*, *Compatibility* tab and check *Run this program as
an Administrator*, then click *OK*.

Then click Help | Register software and follow the instructions in the
Installation Guide linked above.