[WT-support] Online Score Board not working

OZ0J Joe contest at oz0j.dk
Sat Sep 22 11:18:50 CEST 2018

Sorry for the late replies. Some work at customers came across.

I did tried Unipost version 6 and version7 without luck.

I also did tried contestonlinescore.com without success.

We were 3 in Denmark where the score board did not work.

Present I have Win-Test version 28 with setup to CQWW RTTY, and none of the score boards are getting data from my one logged QSO.

I will send the setup to N6TV, Bob directly during the day.

73 Joe OZ0J