[WT-support] Moving Win-Test to a New Computer

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Nov 7 20:07:32 CET 2018

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 6:35 AM Marvin Hlavac <marvinhlavac at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. I do not see the 1-2-3 dialog box, it's just the Register Software
> menu item that has bothered me :-)

It stays there after registration so you can see your and account number
and registered callsign, as well as the info. you previously entered
there.  That menu is not supposed to disappear after you register the
software.

2. On my old laptop I do have the full (not trial) version that has been
> registered for a few years now.

If it's Version 4, you will find a Register Software menu item there too.