[WT-support] Moving Win-Test to a New Computer

Marvin Hlavac marvinhlavac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:54:29 CET 2018

Hello,

- I have installed Win-Test on a new laptop today.

- I clicked Help > Register Software, and went thru the process of
requesting a new Registration Key for my new laptop

- Email with the new registration was received immediately and I entered
the Registration Key to the dialog box and clicked OK

- I restarted Win-Test, I even restarted my new laptop, but when I click
Help, I still see the "Register Software" item there. I do not see the
same on my old laptop. Am I doing something wrong?

Marvin VE3VEE