[WT-support] Double left click on DX announcements window

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu May 31 19:45:41 CEST 2018

I agree that I *think* this would be an improvement.  Of course a single
RIGHT click still has to work the way it does now.

Single-click instead of double-click in the Check Partial, N+1, Check Mult,
and RTTY Windows windows would also be nice.  Only downside is that
sometimes you bump the mouse button by mistake then your Window ends up
with something unexpected.

As for the band map, using Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down instead of the mouse --
much faster, and it works in the List View as well.

Other useful keys listed here:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Keys#Band_Map