[WT-support] Help moving "win-test" to new computer

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue May 15 12:36:28 CEST 2018

Hi Mike

Le 15/05/2018 à 00:09, mikewa3c at aol.com a écrit :

>      Looking for some advise on moving "Win-Test" to my new desktop. I
> was able tor move the files over, I received a new key. However, when I
> try to start the program, I get an error message stating some files
> cannot be found...and the program will not run.

The correct way is to download, install and registrer from scratch on
your new computer, as the licencing policy permits.

Once it works on your new computer, you can move your personal data
files / databases (if any) to it, in the appropriate directories.

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice