[WT-support] quest

Pietro Fiorenza pietro.fiorenza at rothoblaas.com
Fri Mar 23 11:19:22 CET 2018

Write esm and push enter

pietro.fiorenza at rothoblaas.com
cell. 3474279406

________________________________
From: support-bounces at win-test.com <support-bounces at win-test.com> on behalf of Plamen Georgiev <fagroup at abv.bg>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 11:17:33 AM
To: support-bounces at win-test.com; support at win-test.com
Subject: [WT-support] quest

Hi there
Can you tell me how to set in EMS mode when I put a call and press ENTER cursor automatic to go from call field to exchange field

Tnx 73 de LZ3XX

Pietro Fiorenza
Tecnico Commerciale
Phone:
Mobile: +39 3474279406
Skype: pietro.fiorenza.rothoblaas

[https://www.rothoblaas.com/assets/images/email/logo.gif]<http://www.rothoblaas.com/>
Rotho Blaas srl
Via Dell'Adige 2/1 - I-39040 Cortaccia (BZ)
T. +39 0471 818400 - F. +39 0471 818484
www.rothoblaas.com<http://www.rothoblaas.com> - info at rothoblaas.com<mailto:info at rothoblaas.com>

PRIVACY: Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, vi preghiamo di distruggerlo e di informarci immediatamente, grazie.
Wer diese Mitteilung irrt?mlicherweise erh?lt ist gebeten uns umgehend zu informieren und anschlie?end die Mitteilung zu vernichten. Vielen Dank.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message and have received this message by mistake, please delete it and immediately notify us. Thank you.