[WT-support] kx3 cat

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Mar 14 07:50:59 CET 2018

Note carefully that the last screen is using script calls such as #PLAY("CQ
$MYCALL").  This script tells the KX3 (or K3) to generate the CW internally
(via the KY ...; text-to-CW serial port command).  The KX3 only provides a
3-pin TRS connector for it's "serial" port (ACC1).  On/Off  DTR and RTS
keying over the KX3 serial port is not available like it is on the Elecraft
K3 and some of the newer Icom radios.