[WT-support] kx3 cat

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Mar 14 01:37:57 CET 2018

It should work fine with Radio type set to Elecraft K3, but I haven't
tested it.

Please send a screen shot of your Win-Test Interface Configuration and COM
port settings.

Of course you must check Windows Device Manager to make sure you're
selecting the correct COM port for the KX3.

Does the KX3 Utility talk to the radio OK on the same COM port as Win-Test?

Are you using a Prolific USB-to-Serial adapter with a KX3SER cable?  Try an
FTDI adapter instead.  Prolific USB-to-Serial adapters only partially work,
and only some of the time.  Not recommended.