[WT-support] Use of iaru2018.xdt is allowed for WRTC2018 participants

Bud Trench aa3b.bud at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:34:56 CEST 2018

The use of iaru2018.xdt file is allowed for WRTC2018 competitors.  Below is
a statement from the WRTC2018 FAQ's which can be found at
http://www.wrtc2018.de/images/PDF/WRTC2018_Competition_QA.pdf

"10. I understand that the super check partial (SCP) database is not allowed
for the WRTC competition. In Russia or Boston, this same rule was
implemented but they allowed a filled database for use with headquarter
exchanges. Will this be allowed?

Yes, you may have HQ exchange information filled automatically, or manually.
You may have it available on paper or in a database."

I am unable to bring up the "Extra Information" window in the Win-Test 4.28
special WRTC2018 version.  Would it be possible to fix this prior to
WRTC2018.  If a fix is not doable, is there a work-around?

73,

Bud AA3B