[WT-support] Microham Micro2R

Ed W0YK ed at w0yk.com
Tue Jun 19 20:04:26 CEST 2018

Only one PC and you use USB rather than LPT.
73,Ed W0YK
-------- Original message --------From: Anton <m0edx at yahoo.com> Date: 6/19/18  9:06 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Win Test Support <support at win-test.com> Subject: [WT-support] Microham Micro2R
Hello,
Previously I
used the DX Doubler by the Top Ten devices in connection with the
Win-Test contest software in my SO2R contesting station MW5R. I was
using just 1 PC to run the above. Rigs were 2 x IC-7700.

I am considering purchasing the Microham micro2R for my contest station: USB micro2R, entry level SO2R controller

USB micro2R, entry level SO2R controllermicroHAM s.r.o.MK2R and MK2R+ are absolutely the most advanced, flexible and capable two-radio interfaces available today.

Could someone please tell me if I still will be able to use just 1 PC in the
above scenario or do I have to have 2 PCs in order to run the Win-Test
with the micro2R ?
The DX Double SO2R controller had an LPT output for 1 PC....

Thanks and 73 !

Anton Koval
 MW0EDX & MW5R

 m0edx at yahoo.com