[WT-support] CONTEST RECORDER

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 10 21:43:03 CEST 2018

On the Advanced tab of the sound card, under Exclusive Mode, did you check
both boxes?

[x] Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device
[x] Give exclusive mode applications prioirity

Some other program may also be using the sound card, or more than one copy
of Win-Test is running, or the Win-Test shortcut is not marked "Run as
Administrator" as recommended.

Is the same device also seleced as a voice keyer (DVK) in Win-Test?  Using
one sound card for both may not work.  Are you using a microHAM MK2R+ sound
card or a sound card built into the radio?