[WT-support] Problem with Bandmap "Search and Pounce Options" in Version 4.27?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jan 14 20:07:33 CET 2018

Mark,

As you may have already discovered, the text command RUNSP [Enter] enables
RUN / S&P Switching, with the current mode displayed in the last column of
the thin CLOCK window.  Press Ctrl-TAB to toggle bettn RUN and S&P mode.
Win-Test does not automatically switch to RUN mode when you press F1,
though you can do it with a script call from an Advanced SO2R scenario
(even while using one radio).  Sample scripts attached. Invoke by adding
#RUNMODE to the F1 key in an advanced SO2R scenario.

Win-Test does not automatically switch to S&P mode when you move the VFO,
and there's no way a script can get invoked by VFO movement events.

The Bandmap Properties (right click), determine how far you have to move
the VFO before the spot will be wiped and entered.

If you're using my K3 and Yaesu scripts from https://bit.ly/wtscripts, and
you run the script installer, you may want to un-assign the VFO Up/Down
scripts from Ctrl-Up and Ctrl-Down keys so that you can quickly Navigate
through the bandmap with those keystrokes.  I've been meaning to modify the
script installers, but I have not done so yet.