[WT-support] Problem with Bandmap "Search and Pounce Options" in Version 4.27?

MARK BAILEY kd4d at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 19:03:31 CET 2018

That's probably it and will make me feel like an idiot - even after years of using Win-Test.  If hitting "F1" puts you in Run mode, that explains the behavior I saw at the start also!  :-)

Heat of the moment - so this feature doesn't work in Run mode.  We weren't using ESM.  Sorry to waste your time - will confirm tomorrow.

Thanks and 73,

Mark, KD4D