[WT-support] Odp: Re: Wintest and CWGet

SQ6MS Maciek sq6ms at o2.pl
Thu Jan 11 10:28:24 CET 2018

Hi   I would disagree with such statement, Bob.   I was using Win-Test for 4-5 years (still using it time to time) and now i`m using N1MM+  for about the same period of time. I experienced the same type of troubles when it comes to  USB CW keying and CW keying in general. I never experience that one program is superior  to the other in terms of keying quality. Normally it depends on the hardware that you use  (usb adapters, coms and ect.) and operating system setup/load.    Vy73 de Maciek ... --.- -.... -- ...     Dnia 11 stycznia 2018 09:51 Bob Wilson <sq6ms at o2.pl> napisał(a):  On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 12:03 AM,  <   helmut at photo42.de >  wrote:   CWGET workes very well with free N1MM Logger.  i1.wp.com i1.wp.com content/uploads/2017/11/ fullswing.png  But CW sending does not work very well in N1MM+ logger, unless you use a WinKey.  Win-Test has no such requirement.   With modern Elecraft, Icom, and Yaesu radios support on/off CW keying and PTT over a single USB cable (via RTS or DTR pin of the radio's virtual COM port), there is no longer any need for an external keying device or keying circuit.  Win-Test CW sending works great over these connections.  N1MM+ CW sending often does not.   73,  Bob, N6TV      ______________________________  Support mailing list   support at win-test.com  lists.f5mzn.org lists.f5mzn.org