[WT-support] infos

NOEL POULIN ve2fww at globetrotter.net
Tue Feb 27 22:35:09 CET 2018

This is a strange question, but I will ask it anyway.
I have 2 WinTest instances running on 2 different computers.
The 2 pc are networked, everything is working ok, example partner
windows...etc...logs etc..
On the first PC i have a K3S...the CAT  is working ok with the first pc
and wintest...
There is no radio connected to pc number 2...only wintest is open...
If I  for example type 40 in wintest on pc1 of course wintest moves to
40 meters.....but the second instance of WT doesn't
Now here is  my weird question....
Is  it possible to change band on the second WT from WT on the first
computer....
I read infos on WIKI...but not joy....
Thanks
Noel