[WT-support] Trouble with the F-keys

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 19 21:27:52 CET 2018

Jan,

Please see if this helps and let us know:

http://h20435.www2.hp.com/t5/The-Next-Bench-Blog/HOW-TO-Disable-The-Fn-Function-on-HP-Laptops/ba-p/77527

On Feb 19, 2018 11:17 AM, "la7to" <la7to at online.no> wrote:

After several years of running Win-test under WinXP I have just downloaded
a new Win-test version to my HP Pavillion dv6 running under Win 7.
Everything worked perfect on XP, so I was a bit surprised when the F-keys
doesn't work. Nothing happends when I click them. (Except for + and F5 key,
in fact theres is nothing written on F5). If I go to the Commands-menu and
click on CW/RTTY messages with my mouse, it sends perfect! Keyboard mode
works also great, but not F-keys. If I click “fn” key first, then next
click on a f-key they works, but I have to activate fn-key every time
first. It is clear to me that the problem is on the computer, not win-test.
Can anyone give me a light in the tunnell?
Thanks for any help.
LA7TO, Jan