[WT-support] WT CAT setting incorrect mode on FLEX 6600

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Aug 25 13:59:10 CEST 2018

Hi Tonno

Le 25/08/2018 à 12:34, Tonno Vahk a écrit :

> setting up FLEX 6600M and Win-Test for SCC RTTY Contest. Everything else seems to work but when clicking spots in the band map the mode on radio always switches to DIGL but I need RTTY!

What kind of (software) connection are you using between the Flex and
Win-Test ? I guess it's smartSDR and its Kenwood emulation ?

First of all, check the bandplan is correctly set to RTTY for the freq
where the spots are located.

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice