[WT-support] Score calculation in SPDX RTTY not correct

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Apr 23 14:26:16 CEST 2018

Hi Steef

Le 23/04/2018 à 14:05, Steef PA2A a écrit :

> in the SP DX RTTY contest contacts with non SP stations are counted as
> zero points but anywork can work anyone. Could you please fix it in the
> next .dev version?

Unfortunately, the score calculation (QSO pts x Mults x Continents)
makes these new contest rules incompatible with Win-Test, which is
written only to handle the traditional (QSO Pts x Mults) scoring.

Of course, as usual, you can log QSOs with Win-Test and let the contest
robot calculate your score (I guess / hope it will).

Sorry.

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice