[WT-support] Issue in log merge

Alexander Kurpiers a.kurpiers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 22:20:21 CEST 2017

Hi Bob,

the .merge file is a text file that is generated if the logs cannot be
merged (=same QSO, but different information).

I'm still struggling to understand what caused the logs not to be in
sync, but that's another story. I suspect a hardware defect (ethernet
cable?)

I prefer to have just one log, because it is far easier to handle
afterwards.
(Country files cannot be the problem - it was a UHF contest. Only
distance counts).

73' Alexander