[WT-support] autocq 4.26.0

f6fvy at free.fr f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Nov 30 00:34:31 CET 2017

Hi Bob et al.

Le 2017-11-27 15:00, Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> There does seem to be a new problem with repeat mode in WT 4.26,
> especially when you first start the program with repeat mode enabled.
> Hopefully F6FVY can replicate the problem.

I cfm the issue (obviously), but the motherboard of my PC used for
development died just before the CQWW CW contest. I'm trying to repair
it, but it will take some time before I can check where is the bug...

In the meantime, you can easily circumvent the Alt-F4 missing feature by
sending an Alt-F5 in a Lua script run when F1 is hit. But unfortunately,
there is no way to "repair" the auto-CQ.