[WT-support] autocq 4.26.0

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Nov 27 16:00:21 CET 2017

There does seem to be a new problem with repeat mode in WT 4.26, especially
when you first start the program with repeat mode enabled.  Hopefully F6FVY
can replicate the problem.  Sometimes "REPEAT" never appears in the Alt-R
window.  Sometimes it works after you send a message with $REPEAT at the
end and RPT enabled.  Sometimes it works if you're in Keyboard mode (Alt-K)
and press F1.  I'm not seeing consistent behavior.

In WT 4.25, no problem.  Reinstalled 4.26, problem returned.