[WT-support] Win-Test and DX Doubler modification for the LATCH mode

Anton m0edx at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 17:46:29 CET 2017

That you, Stuart.
MW0EDX is QRXing :-)

Anton Koval MW0EDX & MW5R m0edx at yahoo.com

    On Thursday, 16 November 2017, 17:34:57 GMT, Stewart GM4AFF <stewart at gm4aff.net> wrote:

 It was me. Bear with me while I try to find the circuit!

Stewart
GM4AFF

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017, at 08:15 AM, Anton wrote:

About a year a so ago I asked about the possible DX Doubler SO2R audio controller modification to enable the DX Double to work in the LATCH mode in the SSB contests.

There was a reply from, I believe, a G4 station who later provided me with some sort of the modification diagram.

Apparently I lost it and therefore could that G gentlemen (or anyone else, who has the mod) please e-mail me the mod again ?

Thanks and 73 !
MW0EDX / MW5R
E-mail: m0edx at yahoo.com

Anton Koval MW0EDX & MW5R m0edx at yahoo.com