[WT-support] WPX - SO2R with 2 computers!

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Mar 20 19:26:27 CET 2017

For single-op, there is no reason to set the second computer to RUN2,
because there is no requirement to indicate the transmitter number in the
Cabrillo file.

Using two computers, you have to be very careful about logging QSOs in the
same order that you work everyone, otherwise the serial number you send may
be different than the serial number that is logged.

For example:

Computer 1:  "N6TV you're number 23"
Computer 2:  "F6FVY you're number 23"
Computer 2:  Press [Enter]
Computer 1:  Press [Enter]

QSO number recorded as "sent" for N6TV on computer 1 is now 24, not 23.

You may have to use the menu to seelct "Edit | Sent serial number" to
indicate that No. 23 was sent to both stations, or make a note with Alt-N
and fix your log after the contest.