[WT-support] Using IcomScripts with IC-7600

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Mar 12 09:57:46 CET 2017

Did you run Install_IcomScripts from the Scripts Manager to assign the
correct script to the Shift-F1 key?

Also, the MONITOR must be turned up to record the voice messages, and the
sound card DVK must be enabled and set to USB Audio CODEC.

More required steps are documented in the Readme file, including the
requirement to enable Advanced SO2R mode.

Of course you have to use the USB connection instead of the legacy CI-V
cable.

If you can't figure it out, please send me screen shots of all relevant
screens.