[WT-support] Win-Test 4.25 status for Win10

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Jun 29 22:25:03 CEST 2017

Hi

Thanks to Alain F5LIW, I had an opportunity to make some trials and
errors tests with the 4.25 build. It appears the current build wasn't
compatible with Win10, for the current "plain" version, but the others
builds (HQ and DXped) are OK.

Thus, I rebuilt the current plain version with slightly modified
parameters, and it finally works on Win10 \o/

So, if you're running Win10, plese update your current version with the
fixed one, by using the following installer :

http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/wt-4.25.1-update.exe  (credentials
required)

If the current build works with your OS (probably Win7), no need to update.

Note that the version number displayed in Win-Test is still 4.25.0.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice