[WT-support] 4.25HQ version

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jun 29 19:07:19 CEST 2017

This may not make a difference, but did you select "Run as an
Administrator" when you ran the installer?  And did you change the shortcut
properties to "Run as an Administrator" after completing the install?

This is usually required on Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc.  Simply being
signed in with an Administrator ID is usually not sufficient.