[WT-support] Version 4.25

Andrew Bennett andrew.bennett21 at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 29 18:37:42 CEST 2017

I have just updated wintest from version 4.24 to version 4.25 ready for a
contest this weekend.

The laptop computer is running windows 10 which has had a recent update.

Up to me applying the update version 4.24 was working correctly.

Now I am getting the following error message:-

Wt.exe application error

The instruction at 0x000000000000000 referenced memory at 0x000000000000000.
The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program.

What has gone wrong and how can I sort it out ready for the weekend?

73 de Andrew G0HSA