[WT-support] IARU HF Championship 2017 - multiplier list updated as 22 June

Michael Ruttenberg mjruttenberg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 10:29:53 CEST 2017

D1 is not a DXCC entity, and the ARRL being the organiser of the contest I don't know what approach they would take. It's parent entity is Russia, if anything, which has its own HQ station.

Iraqi Kurdistan is autonomous but doesn't have an HQ station. Nor Catalonia. Why should D1 be treated any differently?

It is not a country, has no ITU or IARU status. It simply has no right to be represented in the contest. If it did I would have no objection.

What's next? Transdnistria? Segovia? Northern Cyprus?

Mike
G7TWC