[WT-support] 4.25

Don Beattie don at g3bj.com
Fri Jul 21 15:04:08 CEST 2017

I just loaded 4.25 on three machines here (W10)

Two are fine. The third appeared to load correctly, but when I run WT I get:

The instruction at 0x0000000077315EC7 referenced memory at
0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program

This would seem to be some sort of corruption, so I uninstalled 4.25,
downloaded it again from the WT site and reinstalled. Same problem.

Any ideas, anyone?

73

Don, G3BJ / G5W

www.g3bj.com

This email is confidential and intended for the use of the intended
recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please inform
the sender immediately and then delete it.