[WT-support] IARU - HQ mults issue

Matt IZ3EYZ - Matteo Marzilli iz3eyz at virgilio.it
Fri Jul 7 16:47:36 CEST 2017

Hi.

There is a very specific issue which is a side consequence of the fact that
HQ mults are checked against CTY database in order to solve the same rst
issues we saw in the past (ie. C4HQ CARS vs. ZF1A CARS)

I just noticed in IARU 2017 Italy will have II9HQ (cty IT9) and II8HQ/II1HQ
(cty I) on the same band (15 and 20).

Such a scenario means that if you log II9HQ on 15mt CW and then II8HQ on
15mt SSB they are scored as 2 different mults (of course because one is
recognized as IT9, the other as I).

Can you provide a fix for this exception?

Thanks.

Matt