[WT-support] Band Data - switching bands

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Feb 13 12:40:47 CET 2017

Hi Alexander et al.

Le 13/02/2017 à 11:40, Alexander Kurpiers a écrit :

> Yes, but my idea was to do it the other way round: external hardware to
> tell WIn-Test the current band by "simulating" key strokes...

As you pointed out, sending keystrokes might be a problem, depending on
the cursor position, and the field content (if any).

IMHO, the safest ways are to send a direct remote command via the
network, or to use a wtApp:TextCommand() in a script, just containing
the band (like "40", or "10G", etc.) which will be interpreted despite that.

Depending on your HW and/or your intents, I can elaborate.

HTH

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice