[WT-support] RTTY Contesting

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Feb 9 19:03:11 CET 2017

By "scripts" I assume you mean RTTY message programming for the WPX RTTY
contest?

If using Win-Test 4.21 or later, you can load a pre-programmed set of
messages for this contest from the attached text file.

   1. Save the attachment to the WPX log directory (File | Explore | Log
   directory will show you the correct folder)
   2. From the Win-Test menu, select OPTIONS | RTTY | Modify standard
   messages ...
   (or just type MSGS [Enter] in the Win-Test logging window)
   3. Click the LOAD button at the bottom
   4. Select WPXRTTY.smsg and click OPEN
   5. Click OK

Here are the contents of the WPXRTTY.smsg file, for those who can't see the
attachment.  The "$13" sends a RTTY carriage return.

#
# Standard Messages File generated by Win-Test
#
[RUN]
F1 $13 CQ CQ $MYCALL $MYCALL CQ
F2 $13 $RST $SERIAL $SERIAL
F3 $13 $SERIAL $SERIAL
F4 $13 $MYCALL $MYCALL
F5 $13 $LOGGEDCALL
F6 $13 NR?
F7 $13 AGN?
INSERT $13 $LOGGEDCALL $QSOB4 $SERIAL $SERIAL $MYCALL
PLUS $13 $CORRECT TU $MYCALL CQ $CR
#
[S&P]
F1 $13 CQ CQ DE $MYCALL $MYCALL
F2 $13 $LOGGEDCALL $RST $SERIAL $SERIAL $MYCALL
F3 $13 $SERIAL $SERIAL
F4 $13 DE $MYCALL $MYCALL
F5 $13 $LOGGEDCALL
F6 $13 NR?