[WT-support] Win-Test question

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Dec 25 07:31:43 CET 2017

Seems you would need a UX-14 Level Converter and CT-17 Level Converter or
equivalent to add computer control for this radio.  Once you have that
hardware installed and connected to a PC, you select that radio model in
Win-Test, and the usual commands to change mode (CW [Enter], SSB [Enter],
or Ctrl-F1 / Ctrl-F2) would change operating mode on the radio.

Win-Test does not have commands to switch the radio between wide and narrow
filters, if that's what you're asking about.