[WT-support] Second copy of win-test

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Apr 22 18:51:10 CEST 2017

Hi David

Le 22/04/2017 à 18:40, David.M0BWY a écrit :

> Hi I need to download a second copy onto an other laptop, the website won't let me buy a second copy under my own call, what do I need to

Unfortunately for us, we're very honest, and the website doesn't allow
you to buy again Win-Test if you already have a license ;-)

The license policy allows you to install, register and use win-Test on
all the computers you *own* (not your friend's computer), with no
additional fee.

Just download, install and register the same way you time the first time.

Obviously, the computer code will be different and you will have to
request a key for that computer on the website

http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice