[WT-support] RTTY contest

Evert Bakker evert at pa2kw.com
Sun Apr 2 16:45:35 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm relative new to WinTest and was trying to setup fort he EARTTY contest.

This contest is not in the "initial" list when Wintest is installed fort he
first time.

Q1 : Is it possible to dowload additional contests?

Q2 : If not, can I set-up my "own" contest and add to this list?

Q3 : I just tried to take one of the available contests. But the Province
from Spanish stations was not accepted as part of the report when trying to
enter it in the QSO dialog. Where can I find a setting to make this
possible?

Thanks in advance

73's, Evert PA2KW