[WT-support] Rotator stop?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Oct 31 19:25:55 CET 2016

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 3:30 AM, Fred Ockert <dl5ym1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> with wtrotators  I can send a command to turn the rotator. (ctrl-F12 or
> ALT-F12)
> Is there any (additional) key to stop that command   - stop the rotator,
> even if it has not reached the requested direction?

No, though you can try entering a new destination while it is still
turning, or try clicking the small arrows in the Rotators window.

Some rotators will stop and head for the new heading, but others may not
(e.g., Green Heron RT-21 seems to ignore all new headings until rotation is
complete).

What type of controller are you using?  Try it and let us know what happens.